Tuesday, July 04, 2006



kent and cedar lee

Well, no one has really asked, but since this is a blog for posterity, I thought I had better make a note of it. The teddy that went last night and the one due to go this morning are pictured here. Kent is grey & Cedar Lee is the brown one and yes, I name all my teddies after Ohio places. Originally they were all going to be Cleveland places that meant something to me, but no one wants to buy a bear named Library Steps, so I had to expand. As it is, the demand is big enough for them that I fear I am going to have to do series with the same name...

2 comments:

hlm said...

i might need to look into your catalog and get a coventry bear of my own!

Katie Schenk said...

no problem... I'm working on a design called coventry now actually - planning on entering it into a competition... wait hold on, is this my life... I enter crafts into competitions? whoa, I'd better re-evaluate...