Thursday, September 21, 2006

two points

We have two little boys that come into our office every afternoon - Wallace and Mpho. They are about 10 years old. I have know their mom almost as long as I have been in this country. My boss has known their mom for a couple of decades. They used to live near our office, now they live near my boss. In any case, they are still enrolled in the school near my office, but there is no way for them to get home after school until their mom gets off work - so they hang out here for a couple hours.

Thats the background information. What has been happening lately though is that since last week these little brothers are fighting over which one of them gets to be my boyfriend. They keep demanding an answer, but what can I do? I don't want to damage their little self-esteems and its not like I can pick one. But today Wallace bumped himself up a couple points by giving me these divine letters. Of course they were passed through my boss and they've both been walking around covering their faces ever since, but they are too wonderful not to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said

1. Tell them you aready have a boyfriend.

They'll say, "But who would you choose if you didn't?"

2. Tell them that brothers should never go for the same girl, it just leads to heartache.beryrehe